Wednesday, May 29, 2013

From Mainstream Makeup to Organic/Eco friendly Makeup

Recently I have been trying to be more eco friendly with detergents and household products.  Thinking of the cost it would be to switch my makeup I havnent thought of it until my mascara finally gave out! 

I actually don't wear makeup most days!  But with my new job at nights I am now wearing it more.
This lead me on the EWG (Environmental Working Group) website for cosmetics and I discovered a company called Rejuva Minerals which I had never heard of before!

The EWG gave most all of Rejuva Minerals products a rating of 1 which is good to me so I ordered a set of makeup and can not wait to get it in the mail and try it out!  It has such good reviews and not only on their website!

You can find it here  Rejuva Minerals.

Thanks for reading and I would love to hear of your daily makeup routine! -Miranda

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!