welcome to the great expectations giveaway hop hosted by princess among superheroes!
the great expectations giveaway hop is a fun way to not only celebrate belly3.0, but also get all the things a new mom/dad could want in one place! all participating bloggers have secured awesome prizes worth at least $25 fit for a baby shower! dont forget to hop around and to enter to win the GRAND PRIZE sponsored by project pomona, daddyscrubs, buttons diapers and tiny love worth over $200!
great expectations bloggers are not responsible for sponsors that do not fulfill their prizes.
Boba Baby Wrap
When I was expecting I did not have everything I needed. I had to buy some items after I had little girl that I did not expect to. One of them was a baby carrier! I bought mine used but for this exciting hop I am giving away a Boba Baby Wrap!
What mom or dad wouldn't want to win this to carry her little prince or princess?!
I loved carrying little girl around because she loved to be held and it was so much easier and I wanted to be close to her!
Some other benefits of baby wearing are babies cry less because there is a bond when you are close to them. I found more information about baby wearing here at Le Leche League!
More about Boba from their website. The Boba Wrap can be worn from birth until about 18 months.
You'll love the boba wrap because:
- gives great support for little heads and necks – especially when your baby falls asleep
- your baby fits just perfectly every time! – no guessing how much room you will need to leave for your baby to fit inside without being too tight or too loose
- custom fit – simply tie the wrap carrier snug against your body and no matter what body type you are, it will fit!
- good quality fabric – heavier cotton knit with a touch of spandex-the ideal material for babywearing
- discreet nursing is no problem – no need to take the baby out of the wrap baby carrier or use any special attachments for privacy
- your baby’s hips and legs are supported and not just hanging down
- no pressure points on your baby – no pressure on developing hips or spines like other hard baby carriers which place pressure on your baby’s pelvis
- holds your baby high – the fabric bounces back unlike the t-shirt like material of other stretchy baby wraps to keep your baby snug against your chest
- durable – sturdy fabric that doesn’t stretch out or change shape with repeated washing or baby wearing
- feels soft on your baby’s skin
- adjustable – just enough give so that there is no need for re-adjusting
- much more snug than carrying a car seat or other bulky carrier
- secure – no wrinkles, bulges of loose material, or sagging when babywearing
- grows with you and your baby – it’s optimal for infants yet you may continue to carry your baby with this wrap baby carrier as long as you are both comfortable
- no baby is too small – the baby wrap is designed for the tiniest of babies.
- ideal for kangaroo care – premature infants thrive when wrapped in a Boba Wrap
- one size fits all – adults of all sizes can comfortably wear and share the wrap
- bilateral – wide straps over both shoulders so that there is no lopsided feeling like with babywearing in a sling
- no time limit to how long your baby can stay in the wrap – there are no pressure points on mom or baby so you may carry your baby as long as you and your baby are comfortable
- no digging straps or poking buckles or buttons – simple design
- evenly distributes the weight of your baby – much more supported than carrying with your arms, on one shoulder, or your hip
- instructions are included – no extras to buy
- perfect for traveling – compact and great on uneven terrain or crowded places
- cleans up nice – wash, tumble dry and go!
- comfortable – moves with you instead of restricting you
- affordable – a great value seeing that your baby will probably begin to walk on his own before he outgrows the wrap
- natural sleep solution – no plastic, no music, no bouncy seat-just you- calming and soothing your baby with your warmth, your voice, your scent, your movement and your heartbeat. There is no more natural way to put your baby to sleep.
There are some great videos on how to wrap, breastfeed, and ideal wraps for different holds you may use on their website. Boba Wrap Videos
You can purchase the Boba Wrap and other styles of Boba carriers here on their website!
You can also connect with them on Facebook and Twitter.
(This is from the Boba Website)
Enter to win below:
To enter you must be 18 or older, US only (I am shipping I am sorry friends). Giveaway open until September 2nd. The winner will have 48 hours to respond to the email address given. I was given this item and the opinions expressed are all my own.