Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Rogers Gourmet Coffee Company Review and Giveway


For those of you who do not know me personally, I want to let you in on a secret...I love coffee!  I drink about three cups daily! 

I am excited to bring you all my review of Rogers Gourmet Coffee Company brand, The Organic Coffee Co.!  I was sent 4 boxes of OneCups to review which included a French Roast, Breakfast Blend, Java Love, and Gorilla Decaf. 



Rogers Family Company is a family based company that was started 34 years ago.  They strive to provide the best coffee available.  The company started in a small space and expanded to now owning the farms where the coffee is grown!  Not only do they own farms, but they help the communities in which the farms are located.  See this link to learn more from the Rogers Family Company Website.  I feel great supporting a company who gives back to the community. 

Being the coffee lover I am, I honestly have nothing bad to say about the coffee blends.  Here is my breakdown of the ones I tried:





GORILLA DECAF:  First of all, this does not taste like decaf.  The coffee is full of flavor.  It is actually a Regular Roast according to their roasting guide and it is a medium roast.  My husband had this first and he told me how good it was, I second that opinion!  I usually have a cup of coffee when I get home from work at night so this is a great option for me.  It still has the great taste of coffee without being too lite.  Also a great option for those pregnant or nursing who do not want much caffeine but need that boost of coffee in the morning!
 FRENCH ROAST:  This was my personal favorite!  It has a Dark roast level and is very bold in flavor, which I love!  It is 100% organic as are all of the coffee's.  What's not to like?!


BREAKFAST BLEND:  This roast is a medium blend.  It is smooth tasting cup of coffee.  It is the perfect all around coffee to start your day with.
 JAVA LOVE:  This is a blend of beans roasted medium to provide a well balanced cup of coffee. 


The Organic Coffee Co.  OneCups are compatible with many single serve coffee brewers:  here is a list from the Rogers Family website. However, they are not affiliated with the Keurig company in any way.

One note about the OneCups themselves and how they are made and packaged.  They are 97% biodegradable, making them Earth Friendly!  I think this is awesome!  I have actually stopped buying single serve cups due to the cost and waste factor. 

Their single serve OneCups do come in a "flavor-lock" bag and you have to either place them in a air tight container after breaking the seal or make sure the bag is closed back with a clip.  I guess this would be one drawback if you had a counter storage rack like I do.  It is not advised you do this because the bottom of the cup is exposed. 

Overall, the price of The Organic Co. OneCups are the same or even less expensive than most single serve coffee you can buy in the store.  If you buy them in bulk they are definitely a money saver.  I love the flavor that each of these coffee blends have.  I think they have me hooked! 



Buy it:  The price of the 12 pack as you see pictured is 6.99 and as a special you can get free shipping in 48 states of the US with orders over $50.00.  You can purchase directly from the website here.  You may also search the site to see if it is available at a market near you!

Connect:  You can connect with the Rogers Family Company on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and YouTube.



Win it:  Rogers Family Company has offered one of my readers the same products that I reviewed! 

 Open to US only and you must be 18 or older.  The winner will be notified with the email provided in the Giveaway Tools form.  They will also have 48 hours to respond to the email or another winner will be drawn. 

I thoroughly enjoyed this review and I appreciate Rogers Family Company for letting me do it for them.  They sent me the products mentioned for my completely honest opinion.  Your opinion may differ from mine.  Rogers Family Company is responsible for prize fulfillment.  If you have any questions please contact me!
 
 

15 comments:

  1. I'd like to try some of the flavored organic coffee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to try the green teas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Any new coffee is a must for me to try!! We have sampling on Sunday afternoon's at my mother-in-laws when we get a new kind :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to try the Earl Gray Tea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Hazelnut coffee sounds good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to try the breakfast blend k-cup.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd like to try the OneCup Hazelenut Creme. Hazelnut is one of my favorite coffee flavors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would try their organic Earl Grey tea! That is my favorite tea.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Definitely prefer a green product over others as green products have almost no side effects.

    Thanks
    Finn Felton

    Kopi Luwak

    ReplyDelete
  10. I already absolutely love the San Francisco Bay French Roast coffee. But I would love to also try some of their other flavors, like Organic Coffee Co French Roast or Breakfast Blend, plus maybe even some of the flavored coffees.

    ReplyDelete
  11. love to try their hazelnut coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That coffee brand looks like it would make for a great gift.
    -Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like this site on the grounds that here is all data excessively truly and great. I have an espresso ranch. My ranch is handling espresso. I have likewise a task for espresso laborer. This task is change laborer life style.
    Ansino Family Coffee Farm

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am very enjoyed for this blog. I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with more information? It is extremely helpful for me. I know something information, to know you can click here
    mobile coffee vans brisbane
    mobile coffee van brisbane

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!