Tuesday, October 8, 2013

How can I turn all my worries and problems over to God?

How can I turn all my worries and problems over to God?

I wanted to share the above post from Gotquestions.org

I was talking with a co-worker tonight and she was just saying how she had a lot on her mind and I told her to give it all to Jesus.  I think she was stunned a little but I know that we tend (or at least I do) to hold on to many things in our heads.  But actually our thoughts should be turned over to God.  We can cast all of our cares upon Him.  If you ever have any questions about salvation please email me! spartanburg83 at gmail dot com!

Jeremiah 33:3 ESV / 99 helpful votes
Call to me and I will answer you, and will tell you great and hidden things that you have not known.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!