Friday, October 25, 2013

live clean (baby) Foaming Wash Review



 
Today I bring you a review from a company out of Canada called live clean.  They have product lines for both adults and babies that includes bath care and much more.  They recently released a foaming wash and I was sent a full size bottle to review for my honest opinion.
 
I like the live clean mission as listed from their website:
 
Our mission is to provide a line of products that contribute to a greener planet and perform at the highest level. Live Clean is a unique eco-friendly beauty care line that delivers exceptional results using natural, plant based ingredients. Live Clean formulations are made with a minimum of 96% replenishable, renewable and sustainable plant ingredients...as good for the earth as they are for your body. Go Green without compromising performance.

live simple. live beautiful. live clean.
                   
 
The package arrived so beautifully packaged and they included samples of the lotion as well! 
 
I personally am a fan of the foaming type washes just because they seem to last a lot longer than traditional body wash bottles.  Another reason I am partial is the one hand ability!  You can pump off a bit in your hand while still holding your wiggle worm in the other!
 
 

Little girl recently loves bubbles!  I work at night so most nights daddy has bath time duties.  When I am home I make sure to give her a bubble bath and this foam wash with three squirts fills the tub!  I love hearing my daughter starting to talk now (as she says...Bubbles!)
 


 
 

Why I like this wash:

  • It is made with 98% plant ingredients
  • Petroleum Free
  • Paraben, SLS, Phthlate and Phosphate free
  • Made with certified organic botanicals of Chamomile, Lavender and Aloe
  • Hypoallergenic
  • Pure Vegan
  • Tear Free
  • Leaves the skin soft (I actually tried it on my skin as well to see how it did)
Where to purchase:  live clean (baby) here in the U.S. is available exclusively at Walgreens and at Walgreens.com the bottle of Foaming Wash suggested retail value is $6.99.  You may also search here for other stores in your area carrying the line of products from live clean. 
 
 
             
 You can connect with live clean on Facebook.











What kind of baby wash do you use?  You may want to re-evaluate if yours has SLS in it.  Thank you for reading and I love hearing your comments!

Miranda

I was sent the product mentioned for my 100% honest opinion.  Your opinion may be different than mine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!