Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Seeds Now Winter Garden Update

It's almost been a month since starting this winter garden journey!  I just went to my dads house today to check under the tarp on my plants.  I wish I had taken a picture but there were tons of sprouts popping up from where we scattered the seeds left from where I had planted the pods.

The pods themselves don't seem to have grown too much.  I have not watered this but my dad has had tons of rain this past week with freezing rain in the mix which is why I wanted to check on it!  It was quite muddy!

This is a short update but I did want to update to let you all know they are still alive (Yay)!

Just like before I did receive my seeds from seedsnow.com in exchange for my garden experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!