Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Yummi Pouch Review



Yummi Pouch sent me products to review and this is my opinion of them!


If you have been following me you will know how I love the concept of reusable food pouches for my daughter.  I like that fact that you can make your own food or buy larger quantities of organic applesauce or yogurt (both of which we always keep in the fridge)!  The cost is also a major factor for me in using these type of pouches.  Sometimes the organic single serve from the store in our area are around $1.00-$1.50 or sometimes more.
What I like about the Yummi Pouch:
-You can easily fill the pouch with a spoon
-My daughter can hold it herself
-They are easy to clean you can either throw it in the dishwasher or hand wash (I used a bottle brush to make for easy cleaning)
-They are freezer safe.  This is great for busy moms as you can make food ahead to take places and freeze then just pull out whenever you need it!
-They are BPA and Phthalate free as well as recyclable
For my review I was sent three different sizes of pouches to try out!


The YP Sport is the blue color and these hold up to 10oz so they are rather large but are great for freezing batches of food or for older kids on the go (I think my hubby would even use this)!  The zipper is on the top.
The middle picture are the Yummi Pouch Brights (hence the pretty colors) they hold up to 6oz. and these also come in all white.  Like the blue YP sport these also zip on top making for easier filling.
Lastly pictured are the Yummi Pouch Mini.  I probably like these the best because they only hold a snack size portion (2.5oz.) and are great for small hands.  These have the mouth spout on top which little girl is used to and the zipper is on the bottom. 
How did little girl do with them?

If you look closely at this picture you will see a tear...she had a slight melt down before this because I didn't get the yogurt in fast enough for her!  Ernie and her pouches made it all better!  To fill the Yummi Pouch Mini I simply opened the bottom and spooned in the yogurt and sealed it!

This is the Yummi Pouch Bright and as you can see I used our yogurt again!  I do like the fact that these stand up once you start to fill them.  It took little girl a second to figure out the spout was on the side but once she did she was happy!

Overall, we are pleased with these pouches that Yummi Pouch sent us.  The Yummi Pouch website is full of recipes and tips on making your own food and how to clean with ease.  I like that you are saving money buy only buying pouches once and refilling them. 
You can connect with Yummi Pouch several ways including:
Mommy Miranda received a product mentioned for review purposes and my opinions are my own. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!