Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Reflecting on this past year and looking on to the New Year!

Happy New Year's Day!

I just wanted to take a little time and write about things I am thankful for this year and set some goals (not resolutions) for the future.

This past year has been such a blessing little girl has grown so much and is talking more than ever and today she even said 5, 6, 7, 8 in a row sitting on the potty!  It is so much fun to see her blossoming into a little girl!  The best part about Christmas for me was seeing her face light up when she saw a manger seen in people's yards and said every time "Baby Jesus"!  Even at age almost 2 she got it, that Christmas is because Jesus was born!

My husband has been at his job for a year and has even got a little raise with insurance!  The year before we were barely making it but with help from our Church family we did make it and just thank God everyday for watching over and protecting us.

And I can't leave out our new little one on the way, what a special time it is to have another life growing!

We are not guaranteed tomorrow or even the next minute so we truly should be thankful for every breath of life.

James 4:14
Why, you do not even know what will happen tomorrow. What is your life? You are a mist
that appears for a little while and then vanishes.


For this year I want to make it a priority to draw closer to God reading and praying each day and not just going through a routine.

I want to teach little girl more and more.  We are not going to put her in preschool so I feel like I should start more and more teaching her as I already do.

I want to spend less time on the internet and more time with my family and doing other things that are much more important.  I will still be blogging but not spending as much time doing it!

What are some things you are looking to change this year?

I would love to know!

Thank you for reading <3 Miranda








No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!