Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Baby Ecos Review



I recently wrote Ecos about how much I was loving their Free and Clear detergent for my cloth diapers as well as the Oxo Bright powder and they decided to gladly send me the Baby Ecos Free and Clear and the Baby Ecos Stain and Odor Remover for my review purposes.   

Let me just start by saying I was excited to get the Stain remover and try it out on some of my stubborn stains in little girls clothes and when I was reading the directions I surprisingly learned you can use it on fabric, carpet and furniture just to name a few!  

We had bought a Lazyboy recliner off of Craigslist last year and it had stains on the arms plus we added some and it is a weird yellow color so they all stand out!  Well,  I put this stain remover to the test and to my surprise the chair came clean as did the stains in little girls clothes and our white carpet.

The Baby Ecos Detergent is wonderful as well it does not have a smell which is what I prefer on our clothes.  I have not used either one on my diapers although I wouldn't see any reason not to?!

Just a little about the Ecos Stain and Odor Remover:

FEATURES:

  • Plant-Based Ingredients
  • Phosphate Free
  • Formaldehyde Free
  • Petrochemical Free
  • Non Toxic
  • Eliminates organic stains and odors
  • pH Balanced
  • Non-flammable
  • Never sets stains or fades colors

INGREDIENTS:

Water, Enzymes, Ethanol (derived from corn), Biodegradable Surfactant (derived from coconut) and Lemon Oil. Does not contain 1,4-Dioxane.

You can see from the list of ingredients that it truly is natural and non-toxic so I don't feel bad cleaning with it around little girl.  She even wanted to help scrub :)!

Below are features and ingredients of the Baby Ecos Detergent:

FEATURES:

  • Plant-Based Ingredients
  • pH Balanced
  • Hypoallergenic
  • Phosphate, Formaldehyde & Petrochemical Free
  • Low-Sudsing: Excellent High Efficiency Performance
  • Safe in All Temperatures
  • Kind to Sensitive Skin
  • Septic Safe - Greywater Safe
  • Biodegradable
  • Recyclable Bottle and Cap

INGREDIENTS:

Free and Clear: Purified water, Naturally-Derived Anionic Coconut Kernel Oil based Surfactant, and Coconut oil based fabric softener. Free of perfumes, dyes and optical brighteners.
Lavender & Chamomile: Purified water, Naturally-Derived Anionic Coconut Kernel Oil based Surfactant, Coconut oil based fabric softener, N.O.P. Certified Chamomile and Lavender essential oils. Free of perfumes, dyes and optical brighteners.

I have seen great improvement with little girls clothes by spraying the stain remover then washing with the detergent.  We have this at our local stores which is the best part!  A major bonus is they have Disney characters on the bottles and when I reach for them little girl gets excited!  

Here are some before and after pictures of my chair and our couch (the white stuff is some yogurt residue on our microsuede couch from little girl):

I was really amazed at how our recliner looks after cleaning!  We really are enjoying both products that Ecos sent us to try out.  

You can find Baby Ecos products here and connect with Ecos on Facebook and Twitter.

This was a review and I received the mentioned products in exchange for my personal opinion.




1 comment:

  1. Ooo! I've tried Eco but not Baby Ecos. I'll definitely need to see if our local store carries this. I wonder how it does in HE machines.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!