Tuesday, March 18, 2014

It's a Girl!




We had our 20 week ultrasound last week and I have told most people so now I can tell you all!  We will be having another little girl!  

Everything looked good she weighs about a pound and this time it took a good hour to do the scan!  I don't remember it taking that long with little girl last time.  We are all excited and just glad that things are going well so far.

The best part for me is I did not gain weight since my last apt. about three weeks ago!  So for me and the Dr it was a good thing!

Now the nesting begins, I have started searching for something for baby to sleep in and thought I wanted a mini crib but now I am thinking a pack and play with bassinet in it?!  The thing is little girl was 9.6 when she was born and didn't stay in a bassinet but for a month and I moved her to a crib.

  This time around the baby will be sleeping in our room as to hopefully not wake her up.  Plus the fact that we sold our bassinet a while ago has me searching for something that will last at least a year maybe more until they can share a bed!

I would appreciate prayers for a healthy pregnancy and special prayers for a best friend who had a special angel born too early who is now in heaven in the loving arms of Jesus!  

Thank you all for reading and I enjoy reading your comments! <3 Miranda 

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations to you on a healthy pregnancy and another little girl. Praying for your little ones continued health and growth. Praying also for your friend. I couldn't imagine such a loss. Praying for comfort and peace in her situation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That means a lot Melissa! Thank you! <3

      Delete
  2. Congrats....love the picture! On my Mary Engelbreit Daily Calendar it said for today...A daughter is a gift of love-(Anonymous).......so true!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!