Friday, May 9, 2014

Bravado Designs



I have had the opportunity to become an ambassador for Bravado Designs and as part of the partnership they have sent me an Essentials Embrace Nursing Bra.

I have to say first that I am not breastfeeding yet but will be Lord willing in July!  I had not tried this Bravado Designs the first time I was breastfeeding but so glad that I learned about the line!

 Just a few things that I like about the Essentials Embrace Nursing bra are:

The fit-There is a chart and measuring instructions which was extremely helpful for me in choosing a size!

Conversion-After you are finished nursing you can convert your bra to a regular bra with provided instructions and tabs!

Comfort-This is the biggest thing for me!  I have been wearing it now that I am prego and everything is growing it is so comfortable with no underwire but still keeping my big whoppers up!



I know that with little girl nursing for 15 months was longer than I at first wanted to go but this time having a supportive bra that I can wear at night and be comfortable will make a big difference!

Bravado is partnered with Medela bringing knowledge from both sides to create a line for women to suit every need.  They are also having a campaign and wanting women to share their little victories in everyday life!  By using the hashtag #littlevictories and sharing your story you can encourage other mom's!  Be sure you connect with Bravado on their Website/Facebook/Twitter.

What are your #littlevictories for today?

Mine would be hearing little girl say parts of the Lord's prayer that her daddy taught her!  So happy to hear and such a blessing it makes the other parts of being a mom not so hard!


Note:  Photos are taken from the Bravado website and I received no compensation other than the product for my honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!