Sunday, August 17, 2014

Shop Feature: Jolie Bloom

I stumbled upon Jolie Bloom on Instagram and won their entire line of products to try!  I loved the story behind the brand and wanted to introduce it to y'all.  You can read the entire story on their website, but here's a little background; Jheanell Adams, the founder, and her husband were expecting their first child, Jolie.  Sadly, she was born extremely prematurely and went to Heaven shortly after her birth.  What a tragic and heartbreaking thing for a mama to go through.  Jheanell wanted her daughter's name to be honored and live on, so Jolie Bloom was born.



Jolie Bloom is an "eco-luxe brand specializing in hand crafted beauty products created in small batches."  They currently offer bar soaps, a body butter bar, a soy candle, and bath tea.  All of the products contain natural ingredients and smell wonderful!

Bar Soaps
There are two varieties: Caribbean Coconut and Royal Oats.  My husband commented on how great the Caribbean Coconut bar smelled (I'm pretty sure he was excited to try it, too).  The Oat bar would be perfect for sensitive skin because the scent is very light.  Neither of them were drying and both got the job done!

Body Butter Bar
I've never used a bar to moisturize so this took some getting used to.  It was a little thick going on but it definitely kept my skin hydrated all day.  My skin has been more dry lately and this bar was a great remedy.

Candle
It's a soy based wax candle, lightly scented with lavender and chamomile.  It's perfect to use while you're soaking in a tub with the bath tea.

Bath Tea
I think this was my favorite product. This was my first bath in months (literally) and the bath tea made it extra special!  My skin felt exfoliated and moisturized after soaking in the tea.  The lavender and calendula make for a winning combination in my book!  I might need this in an extra large container :)


Connect with Jolie Bloom on Facebook and Instagram!

-Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!