Sunday, December 28, 2014

ZAO Organic Makeup Review

If you've been following the blog for a while, you might have seen my previous review for ZAO Organic Makeup.  If not, you can read it here.

I just learned that ZAO won Best Natural Beauty with a Conscience Award 2014!  What an honor!



ZAO recently sent me their Volume mascara in Ebony and Pearly eyeshadow from their Etnik Collection in pink bronze (117) to review.



The Volume mascara is made of 100% natural ingredients and a minimum of 45% organic.  It definitely made my lashes appear longer and more full, as you can see from the pictures below.  I have very thin and fair lashes and if I only have time to apply one product, it's going to be mascara.  I found that with this mascara, I only need a thin coat.  At first, I was a little heavy-handed with my application and it smudged on my eyelid as well as below my eye.  I like that it goes on smooth and doesn't clump. 



The pink bronze (117) Pearly eyeshadow from their Etnik Collection is a lovely color.  It is made from 100% natural ingredients with a minimum of 10% organic.  It's available in the refillable bamboo packaging making it chic and eco friendly!  It's beautifully pigmented and shimmery.  I think the shade compliments blue eyes nicely and makes them pop!  I used it all over my lid but it would also be great to use as a contour in the crease with a lighter shade all over the lid.  This eyeshadow also lasts all day and didn't crease.  

Here, I have applied the 3 ZAO products I previously reviewed (green concealer, matifying cooked powder luminous complexion 346, and silk foundation Ivory 701)
Added the Pearly pink bronze eyeshadow...



And finally the Volume mascara




I think these are another couple of great products in the Zao lineup!  If you haven't tried any of their products, browse their website and choose your favorites!

ZAO has offered our readers a 15% discount!  Simply use ZAO914 at checkout to take advantage of the deal :)

Be sure to keep in touch with them on Facebook and Twitter for the latest deals and makeup tips!



I was given these products in exchange for my opinion.  All thoughts are my own.

-Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!