Saturday, December 26, 2015

The Season of Giving


“Sell your possessions and give to those in need. This will store up treasure for you in heaven! And the purses of heaven never get old or develop holes. Your treasure will be safe; no thief can steal it and no moth can destroy it.  Wherever your treasure is, there the desires of your heart will also be. Luke 12:33-34 NLT

"...You should remember the words of the Lord Jesus: ‘It is more blessed to give than to receive.’”
Acts 20:35

I meant to post this before Christmas, but didn't get around to it.  Better late than never, right?  I know we hear it often, but it really is better to give than to receive.  We've given to several organizations this year and I wanted to encourage you to do the same.  Find a cause that is near and dear to your heart and go for it!  If you need some suggestions, here are some I believe in:

The Cradle Fund

Crosspoint of India

Courage House Northern California

Samaritan's Purse

Carry the Future


*I have no affiliation with these organizations.

What organizations do you donate to? Share with us below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!