Thursday, November 24, 2016


Happy Thanksgiving!!  At Max & Madeleine today starting at 8pm running through tomorrow at 11:59 pm we are offering FREE shipping!



I am so excited I wanted to offer something even better!  I will be hosting a Mystery Hostess party!


Here is the link for the MYSTERY Hostess!  What does this mean?  Any order placed this weekend ending Monday gets put into a drawing and can potentially win the hostess benefits (Free and Half priced items)!

Make sure you check out our new special packages and scrub choices!


So use my normal link and place your order towards the party that says Mystery Hostess!!  Let me know if you have questions:  Mirandabcarter@gmail.com

Link to shop when you add to your cart choose the Party option then you will see MYSTERY HOSTESS choose that then be sure to put your own address and email so your package comes straight to your house!  FREE shipping begins today at 8pm!  Anyone who shares this post for me will be put into a drawing for a full size product!  Be sure to comment with where you shared to be entered!

We also have a special joining fee please email me at:  Miranda for more questions or sign up here Go to Enrollment!  


#shoplocal #maxandmadeleine #organic #blackfriday

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!