Tuesday, November 1, 2016

November Specials Announced


Hey everyone!  It has been a really long time since I have been here to write as Ginger my sister took over and has her own swing of things!

I am so excited to be announcing this months specials for Max & Madeleine!  Some of you may be asking what is that?!  This is a new company that just launched in August of this year!  The company was started by two mom's who are very involved and help us promote our cause for toxic free living!
Read more about the company here.


We have a non toxic line of products that are organic when possible with ingredients that are easy to read and understand!  From Unscented Baby lotion and (cloth diaper safe) Diaper Cream to a men's Beard Balm!  Each month we are introducing a new line of things this month we have a new All Purpose Cleaner!  Who doesn't need this?!  There are two kinds an Unscented and a Citrus.

I will go into detail each week about certain things we do have but this week I just wanted to share our new Specials!  This one is for this week only November 1-6th.
This one is November 1-December 15th!

I am so excited to share this journey with you all and teach you to switch your current products for ones you can read and understand the label and that are just awesome!


If you want to learn more here is my link to shop:  Miranda

Link to my VIP Facebook group:  Max & Madeleine with Miranda Independent Advisor


Miranda Founding Independent Advisor

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!